Thursday, October 27, 2011

this mini belongs to eva she was the winner of last times blog comment hop

eva is a true comment blogger she comments all the time she is really sweet and I know everyone appreciates her visits. She won the choice of a mini she wanted a family one she is having a family reunion and wanted something to put her pictures in. so here is the front of her house mini.

just a few pages of the inside.



and the back. thank you eva and enjoy your mini I have sent it out today. (thurs)





6 comments:

  1. ah, thank you ~ thank you ~ thank you!!! It is Beautiful!!! I love it!!! I will be looking for it in the mail :)

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Eva! Love this Mini-Album (as I love all of them!) for your family get-together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratuations, Eva!! I love-love your beautiful mini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Big congrats to Eva :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and entering this challenge!!